Botulotoxine type A
Using botulotoxin applied in small doses in skin, the activity of mimic muscles is reduced, the skin is smoothened and mimic wrinkles disappear.
- forehead wrinkles (while raising eyebrows – surprise mimics)
- wrinkles between nose and eyebrows (while knitting eyebrows – scowling mimics)
- wrinkles around eyes (while smiling)
News in application for face and neck (Paris – May 2006 and January 2007):
- nose wrinkles (ridge of the nose)
- bottom eye lids wrinkles (wrinkles appearing while smiling)
- chin wrinkles (appearing while wrinkling chin)
- upper and bottom lip wrinkles (while pouting)
- upper lip extension
- neck wrinkles (vertical and horizontal – injection applied to platysma)
Sweating elimination by botulotoxine:
Application of injections to armpit – must be repeated 2-3x per year.